When you know better, you do better.
- 145,703 hits
Most Viewed Posts
- What you should know about treating ear infections
- Are you an Alabama Mom?
- Prolacta Bioscience Introduces First Human Milk Fortifier Made from Human Milk
- You're gonna eat what!?
- Breastfeeding in public (warning - offensive content)
- Update on Jinx- Visit to the GI yesterday...
- The Dreadlocked Mess Momster
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: unsafe
What is in formula? Most infant formula comes from cow’s milk (the exception is soy formula), but a lot has to happen before it goes from the cow to the can and, ultimately, babies. The short, blunt version is that … Continue reading
The FDA has found in tests of canned infant formula that the plastic linings of the cans are leeching Bisphenol A into the formula IN MUCH HIGHER LEVELS (according to EWG) THAN FOUND TO CAUSE SERIOUS ADVERSE AFFECTS IN ANIMAL TESTS. There is a string … Continue reading
Infant formula was designed to be a medical nutritional tool for babies who are unable to breastfeed. Formula does not fully meet the nutritional and immunity needs of infants, leaving their tiny systems flailing. An infant’s immune system has three … Continue reading