My name is Tara. I’m married to my best friend and have three beautiful daughters ages 8yrs, 6yrs, and 3.5yrs.. I am a doula, natural childbirth and breastfeeding advocate. I have done some volunteer work as a peer counselor with WIC and I am thinking about becoming an LLL leader and eventually an IBCLC. My blog was created to put some alternative information out there about breastfeeding, childbirth, other issues regarding motherhood and life in general. I hope that you enjoy reading here and visit me often. Thanks for reading!
When you know better, you do better.
- 145,703 hits
Most Viewed Posts
- What you should know about treating ear infections
- Are you an Alabama Mom?
- Prolacta Bioscience Introduces First Human Milk Fortifier Made from Human Milk
- You're gonna eat what!?
- Breastfeeding in public (warning - offensive content)
- Update on Jinx- Visit to the GI yesterday...
- The Dreadlocked Mess Momster
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31