When you know better, you do better.
- 144,938 hits
Most Viewed Posts
- What you should know about treating ear infections
- Breastfeeding in public (warning - offensive content)
- You're gonna eat what!?
- What's Wrong with `Growing Kids God's Way'? (AKA Ezzo)
- Things you thought you'd never say as a Mama...
- What's in Formula? What's Not?
- Who's really making the controversy here?
Monthly Archives: March 2008
I just have to do it, I gotta say it – I LOVE MY KIDS. Where would I be if my daughters were not in my life? What would I be doing? Most importantly, who in the world would I … Continue reading
fail-safe /ˈfeɪlˌseɪf/ Pronunciation Key – Show Spelled Pronunciation[feyl-seyf] Pronunciation Key – Show IPA Pronunciation adjective, noun, verb, -safed, -saf·ing. –adjective 1. guaranteed to work; totally reliable 2.something designed to work or function automatically to prevent breakdown of a mechanism, system, … Continue reading