When you know better, you do better.
- 144,969 hits
Most Viewed Posts
- Breastfeeding in public (warning - offensive content)
- What you should know about treating ear infections
- What's Wrong with `Growing Kids God's Way'? (AKA Ezzo)
- What every mother should know about fevers
- In Memory of Abigail Hope Dahlen
- 34 1/2 months of milk
- Things you thought you'd never say as a Mama...
- Who's really making the controversy here?
- What's in Formula? What's Not?
- You're gonna eat what!?
Monthly Archives: August 2007
The FDA has found in tests of canned infant formula that the plastic linings of the cans are leeching Bisphenol A into the formula IN MUCH HIGHER LEVELS (according to EWG) THAN FOUND TO CAUSE SERIOUS ADVERSE AFFECTS IN ANIMAL TESTS. There is a string … Continue reading
Okay Mamas…Here’s my challenge to you! For all who are reluctant to NIP even though it’s your God given right and even if you don’t believe in God, it ain’t against the law so get hip with it. You are … Continue reading
Today we had our 6 week post-partum check-up with Kelli (my midwife). I lost 30lbs in 6 weeks! I couldn’t believe it considering I’ve done nothing proactively to lose it!! Technically tomorrow will be 2 weeks since I stopped bleeding … Continue reading
Can you tell who’s who??? For each round, one is Trinity and one is Journey… Round One – Round Two- And Round Three-