Alabama-Moms.com is a forum for the discussion and promotion of attachment parenting in Alabama and surrounding areas, and for Alabama mothers from all walks of life to connect, share information and ideas, and form friendships.
I joined this forum in April of 2007. I have really enjoyed the sisterhood of this wonderful AP community These women are such an inspiration and invaluable resource for Mamahood. My sister is founder of this awesome community and I thank her ( ) everyday for creating such a peaceful and helpful environment filled with supportive, intelligent , educated and like-minded Mama’s. If you’re feeling like you need some more Mama mojo – you’ll find it here.
So if you are looking for some local Mama’s to meet up with for a Girl’s Night Out , wanna rendezvous for a playdate at the park or you just wanna kick back with a cup of hot tea or even a cold beer and chit chat with some like-minded Mama’s then Alabama Moms is the place for you!
- 137,468 hits
Most Viewed Posts
- What you should know about treating ear infections
- Breastfeeding in public (warning - offensive content)
- Who's really making the controversy here?
- You're gonna eat what!?
- What's Wrong with `Growing Kids God's Way'? (AKA Ezzo)
- Chicken McWhat???
- Prolacta Bioscience Introduces First Human Milk Fortifier Made from Human Milk